Midas Media – Featured Videos
View more videos on
- Mike Geary - Enjoying the Internet Lifestyle and a Powder Day
- http://www.incomediary.com enjoys a SNOW DAY with Fitness Guru and Internet Marketing Star Mike Geary of http://www.truthaboutabs.com
Mike Geary - enjoying the Internet Lifestyle and a Powder Day in the Canadian Rockies (Banff)
Michael Geary is the owner of TruthAboutAbs.com & http://www.busymanfitness.com/ and has authored the internationally best-selling ebook, The Truth about Six Pack Abs. Currently, The Truth about Six Pack Abs is the #1 ranked Abdominals ebook in the world (as ranked by clickbank.com)
More about Mike Geary:
- Mike Geary Interview, Truth About Abs Founder Talks About Online Success
- http://www.incomediary.com presents interviews with leading Internet Entrepreneurs. In this interview, Mike Geary talks about his success (creating an eBook that has sold close on 500000 copies) and the JOYS of giving up the DAY JOB to live the Internet Lifestyle ;-)
Talking of Internet Lifestyle, this interview took place aboard the Banff Gondola and features Mike Geary, Barry Dunlop and Zach Johnson as they ride through the Canadian Rockies for the best views at Banff National Park Alberta Canada.
More about Mike Geary:
- Sean Stephenson - Get Off Your But
- http://www.incomediary.com - Make a stand - you need to be playing much larger with your life. This inspiring video from Sean Stephenson, was recorded in Necker Island (Sir Richard Bransons Private Island)
"Take a stand, because you need to be playing much larger with your life. Not so that you can have more fun. That'll be a by-product. Do it so that you can nudge humanity one more inch closer to what it needs to be.
I don't care how old you are. You should not be looking at what you can't do. You need to be looking at what you can do. I've done a lot of things that I'm proud of. But, the greatest is, I've never let the external conditions define who I am; and you shouldn't either"
http://www.incomediary.com founder Michael Dunlop has shown that being young, dyslexic and a college drop out is not the end of the world. Whilst many youngsters faced with these obstacles would have turned to drugs or crime, Michael merely saw them as challenges, and his drug of choice became Online Business.
Sean Stephenson was speaking to Barry Dunlop in Necker Island
- Tellman Knudson - Young Entrepreneurs Listen Up!
- http://www.retireat21.com - Tellman Knudson delivers some essential advice for entrepreneurs, young and old everywhere -- like -- to not bother to study business and marketing in college. Tellman says most of the people I know that studied business and marketing in college didn't really learn squat from it, whereas people that studied something they really, truly loved in college got something substantial out of it - something they could get passionate about and MARKET!
Tellman Knudson was speaking to Barry Dunlop in Necker Island -- Sir Richard Branson's private Island
Tellman Knudson is a master of increasing customer responsiveness and loyalty.
Tellman Knudson Quote: When your life is over, when everything is done, do you just want to have made some money, or do you want to have made something happen?
Also check out http://runtellmanrun.com -- Coast to coast Run -- barefoot for charity!
31-year-old Entrepreneur Tellman Knudson will run 3,000 miles coast to coast across America to raise one hundred million dollars to help homeless kids find home, health and happiness again as they rebuild their lives with the help of Virgin Unite and The RE*Generation USA n...
- Young Entrepreneur Tips From Yanik Silver
- http://www.retireat21.com Founder, Michael Dunlop gets some entrepreneurial advice for Young Entrepreneurs from Yanik Silver, Internet Marketing Guru and Maverick Adventurer.
More from Yanik Silver at http://www.internetlifestyle.com
Follow Michael Dunlop on Twitter: http://twitter.com/michaeldunlop
Top Young Bloggers:
Top Young Entrepreneurs:
Retire At 21 founder Michael Dunlop has shown that being young, dyslexic and a college drop out is not the end of the world. Whilst many youngsters faced with these obstacles would have turned to drugs or crime, Michael merely saw them as challenges, and his drug of choice became Online Business.